Levels Performance is now offering an intercooler upgrade for the 2013-2014 Ford Fusion 2.0T! This upgrade is a must for anyone planning to modify/tune their turbo Fusion.
Our new front mount intercooler upgrade replaces the factory core, which has been proven to be very inefficient and restrictive. Our setup has proven charge air temperature drops of 50+ degrees! Don't make your car suffer any longer!
- Intercooler core is 24 x 8 x 3.5
- End tanks are designed in Autocad, CNC cut and hand tig welded
- Mates directly to factory charge pipes
- Direct bolt-on! No drilling required
- Includes upgraded T-bolt clamps to ensure proper sealing
- Yields charge air temperature drops of 50+ degrees (graph is attached below, this is 100% real data from the Levels Performance test car on a a local dyno in hot, humid Florida weather)
Our design has been updated and no longer requires drilling! This video will still show how to get through the rest of the procedure.