Levels Performance is now offering an intercooler upgrade for the 2019+ Ecoboost Ranger! This upgrade is a must for anyone planning to modify/tune their turbocharged Ranger.
Our new front mount intercooler upgrade replaces the factory 2.3 Ecoboost Ranger core, which has been proven to be very inefficient and restrictive. Our setup has proven charge air temperature drops of 50+ degrees compared to the factory intercooler.
- 3.5" thick bar and plate intercooler core
- End tanks are designed in Autocad, CNC cut and hand tig welded
- Mates directly to factory charge pipes
- Direct bolt-on! No drilling required
- Includes upgraded T-bolt clamps to ensure proper sealing
- Charge air temperature drops of 50+ degrees are typical (graph is attached below, this is 100% real data from the Levels Performance test car on a a local dyno in hot, humid Florida weather)